Vacancies in the TEPSA office – Brussels
TEPSA is constantly looking for talented, skilled and motivated young professionals for remunerated traineeship opportunities for a period of six months in its Brussels office. The role would best suit a candidate with a master’s degree in European studies, political science or public administration, who have some experience in EU projects or in organising activities in the field of EU affairs.The successful candidates will join our small and dynamic office, where everyone plays an important role and has an impact. Applications are considered on a rolling basis, subject to TEPSA’s calendar and staffing needs at the time of applying. The complete job description can be found here.
Applicants are requested to send their CV and a cover letter including the names of two references via e-mail to recruitment©tepsa•eu (recruitment©tepsa•eu) , with ‘Traineeship [your name]’ in the subject line, and addressed to Ms Mariam Khotenashvili (TEPSA’s Head of Office). Please note that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. Interviews will be conducted at the TEPSA office in Brussels or via Skype. No travel reimbursement is available for the interviews.
Vacancies in the TEPSA network
Job Vacancy – Academic Coordinator (post-doctoral part-time position) for the European General Studies courses at the College of Europe (Bruges campus)
The College of Europe (Bruges campus) is seeking applications for the position of a part-time Academic Coordinator (25%) of the European General Studies courses (http://www.coleurope.eu/eg), starting on 15 August 2018 at the latest.
Essential requirements are:
- a Ph.D. in Economics, Law, Political Science, International Relations, Social Sciences or History with an excellent result,
- a proven interest in European Studies, demonstrated by a list of publications,
- university-level teaching experience,
- an excellent command of French and English,
- good organisational skills and a high measure of flexibility.
- coordinating, in close cooperation with the Directors of the European Economic, Legal and Political and Governance Studies, the courses organised in the framework of the European General Studies at the College of Europe, Bruges campus,
- coordinating the work of a small team of two part-time Academic Assistants and a part-time-secretary,
- occasionally organising lectures or round-tables related to European General Studies at the College,
- research and publications in the field of European Studies,
- ensuring, on average, a presence of at least one day per week in Bruges.
The College offers:
- an excellent academic setting,
- a stimulating and international working environment,
- a three-year contract under Belgian law, renewable, and
- remuneration in relation to qualification and experience of the successful candidate.
Applications comprising a detailed curriculum vitae, a list of publications and courses taught as well as two letters of reference, should be submitted at the latest on 6 November 2017 to Professor Jörg Monar, Rector, College of Europe by e-mail to ann•verlinde©coleurope•eu (ann•verlinde©coleurope•eu) .
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview. Should you require any further information on this position, please contact Professor Luis Bouza (luis•bouza©coleurope•eu (luis•bouza©coleurope•eu) ). For information on the contract conditions, please contact Mrs Isabelle Hillewaere (isabelle•hillewaere©coleurope•eu (isabelle•hillewaere©coleurope•eu) ).