EU@Work Seminar on EU Affairs
The Trans European Policy Studies Association (TEPSA) is organising a EU@Work seminar, a 4-day seminar co-funded by the Europe for Citizens Programme, that takes place at the heart of EU politics: Brussels. The seminar will offer 20 high school or undergraduate students from all academic disciplines an opportunity to gain first-hand insights from researchers, EU practitioners, policymakers and officials on the current top priorities and trends of EU politics. By attending this seminar, they will be able to:
• Acquire and deepen their knowledge on EU politics, gaining valuable insights into the
practicalities of Brussels policy-making
• Meet high level professionals from EU institutions and think tanks and learn from their
• Meet and exchange views with students from different disciplinary and national
backgrounds from all over the EU and beyond
• Improve their analytical and argumentative skills
• Enhance their employability
You can check the latest agenda here.
Click here for the the events archive.