EU@Work Seminar on EU Asylum and Migration policies
The Trans European Policy Studies Association (TEPSA) is organising a 4-day seminar co-funded by the Europe for Citizens Programme, that takes place at the heart of EU politics: Brussels. The seminar will offer 20 graduate students an opportunity to gain first-hand insights from researchers, EU practitioners, policymakers and officials on the current state of play of EU Asylum and Migration policies.
By attending this seminar, they will be able to:
• Acquire and deepen their knowledge on EU migration and asylum policies, gaining valuable insights into the practicalities of Brussels policy-making
• Meet high level professionals from EU institutions and think tanks and learn from their experience
• Meet and exchange views with students from different disciplinary and national backgrounds from all over the EU and beyond
• Improve their analytical and argumentative skills
• Enhance their employability
You can find the draft agenda of the event here.
Click here for the the events archive.