TEPSA, together with the European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS), invites you to participate to a Policy Roundtable on The future of Europe — take-aways from 2017.
The Policy Roundtable focuses on key take-aways from 2017 for the future of the European Union (EU) from the viewpoint of selected national capitals of EU member states. It will discuss the impact of the developments of 2017 on key trends regarding the future of the EU, the national preferences related to this future and the ‘homework’ the respective national governments need to do to define and influence European integration according to their preferences.
The event will feature as speakers:
- Michael Kaeding, TEPSA Chairman
- Andreas Maurer, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik
- Ignacio Molina, Real Instituto Elcano
- Paul Schmidt, Secretary General, Austrian Society for European Politics
- Cian McCarthy, Institute of International and European Affairs, Dublin
When: Wednesday, 6 December 2017, from 13:30 to 15:00
You can find the programme here