Mon16Oct2017College of Europe, Bruges
Autumn School: EU Economic GovernanceShow details
How does it work? Challenges, mechanisms and institutional framework
16 – 18 October 2017 / Bruges, Belgium
About the course
This interactive course is delivered by experienced professionals and designed for participants to learn about EU Economic Governance, to share experiences and discuss challenges.
After a general introduction to the EU's economic policy and integration, practical sessions and exercises will explain to participants how the European economic governance has evolved and will further cope with the current challenges.
The programme combines training sessions on both substance and skills:
- Interactive training sessions examining theoretical and practical aspects of EU economic governance;
- A workshop and a case study;
- Debates to promote networking and exchange experiences with lecturers and peers;
- A feedback session to consolidate the knowledge.
- Update and improve your knowledge and understanding of the EU’s economic governance and the recent reforms following the economic and financial crisis;
- Explore the role of the EU’s economic policy and economic governance;
- Find your way amidst the recent reforms so to understand the mechanics of EU economic governance;
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment and extend your personal and professional networks.
Click here for the the events archive.