In March 2017, TEPSA organised its second Working Europe Seminar, on EU energy, climate and environmental policy. The seminar participants – a group of students and young professionals in the field – were asked to write a policy brief on a topic of their choice prior to the training. Here is a selection of their papers. Follow the links to read the papers and visit our participants’ LinkedIn profile:
- Ana Campos, Research Grant Holder at GEO4GER Project at the New University Lisbon, on the EU’s security of energy supply.
- Caroline Franzen, student at the ULB Solvay School of Economics and Management, on emission reduction in the civil aviation sector.
- Berit Paus, student at the University of Duisburg-Essen, on the role of energy in development cooperation.
- Anda Radu, student at the Webster Vienna Private University, on the EU’s gas security.
- Marzio Paolo Rotondò, student at the Université Libre de Bruxelles, on the EU’s gas security.
- Agnese Vitale, student at the University of Florence, on the energy governance.