Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- TEPSA Portuguese Pre-Presidency Conference, Online, 26-27 November 2020
- Online Event: “Debating the Future of Europe: Towards Meaningful EU Criticism”, 10 November, 11:30
- TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on Climate Action!
- WATCH: TEPSA Debate: “Euroscepticism and the Future of Europe: Views from the Capitals”, 20 October 2020
- Danijela Jaćimović appears on Radio i Televizjia Crne Gore to discuss “Euroscepticism and the Future of Europe: Views from the Capitals”
- Online Discussion: “The Future of the EU and Euroscepticism: Germany Perspectives in COVID-19 Times”, 8 October 2020 (IEP, Germany)
- TEPSA Brief: “Effects of the Coronavirus Crisis on the Trade of the Iberian and Visegrád Countries”, Andrea Éltető
- Watch: TEPSA Explainer “Euroscepticism in the Czech Republic”
- TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on EU Affairs, 29 September – 2 October 2020
- TEPSA-IWE CERS Online Event: “Euroscepticism in Hungary and Slovenia: an Analysis”