Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- Apply for TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on Climate Action!
- TEPSA-IWE CERS Online Event: “Euroscepticism in Hungary and Slovenia: an Analysis”
- Watch: TEPSA Explainer “Euroscepticism in the Czech Republic”
- Watch: TEPSA Explainer “Euroscepticism in Slovakia”
- TEPSA Student Paper: “Addressing Coordination Issues in the COVID-19 Crisis to strengthen long-term Solidarity in the European Union”, Joël Christoph
- TEPSA Student Paper: “Climate Change and Environmental Protection: Ensuring Intergenerational Solidarity”, by Arun Mahato
- TEPSA Student Paper: “Fostering Solidarity through a Reformed EU Asylum Policy”, Chiara Mingozzi
- TEPSA Student Paper: “Solidarity Beyond Borders: EU Enlargement in the Western Balkans”, Vlad Șipoș
- Read the Winning Entries to the TEPSA Student Contest 2020
- TEPSA Student Contest: High School Winner Announcement