Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- TEPSA Brief: “EU Citizenship as a derived status v. a quasi-independent source of rights: an overview of the CJEU’s jurisprudence”, Maryia Breskaya
- TEPSA Brief: “Safeguarding the Rule of Law in the European Union: Pre-Accession Conditionality and Post-Accession Reality”, Ilina Cenevska
- TEPSA Brief: “The EU in my profession: how the knowledge of EU policies helps young generations in Bulgaria to shape their professional future”, Katia Hristova-Valtcheva
- TEPSA-Faculty of Law Iustinianus Primus Trans European Debate: “Intercultural dialogue combating the stigmatization of migrants and refugees”, Skopje, 18 December 2019
- Pinder Lecture by John Stevens at the Pre-Presidency Conference in Zagreb
- TEPSA-IRMO Townhall meeting “Challenges of Euroscepticism in Croatia and the European Union”, Zagreb, 12 December 2019
- Check out the report of the EU@Work Seminar on EU Affairs
- TEPSA Croatian Presidency Conference, Zagreb, 28-29 November 2019
- TEPSA General Assembly in Zagreb elects new Board and welcomes a new member institute
- TEPSA Brief: “Is Skype a telecommunications company – and why does it matter?”, Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås