Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- “Euroscepticism and the Future of Europe: Views from the Capitals”, Virtual Debate with European Student Think Tank, January 22, 16:30 CET
- TEPSA Brief: “EU Economic Policy Under the Pandemic Crisis: Key Dimensions for a Sustainable and Resilient Recovery”, Nuno Gama de Oliveira Pinto
- TEPSA Brief: “Portugal and the 2021 Council Presidency: An Unambitious Programme?”, Reinaldo Saraiva Hermenegildo and Alice Cunha
- TEPSA Portuguese Pre-Presidency Conference, Online, 26-27 November 2020
- Adriaan Schout Lecture: “The EU of the Member States”, 22 December, 15:45 CET (IIRPS, Lithuania)
- TEPSA Explainer “Differentiated Integration in the European Union”
- Watch: TEPSA Explainer “Differentiated Integration in the European Union – Part II”
- Online Discussion: “What is the impact of Euroscepticism in Sweden?”, 9 December 2020 (SIIA-UI, Sweden)
- Watch: TEPSA Explainer “Differentiated Integration in the European Union – Part I”
- Online Event: “Debating the Future of Europe: Towards Meaningful EU Criticism”, 10 November, 11:30