Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- Call for Applications: TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on EU Affairs
- TEPSA Explainer: The new Central Asia strategy of the EU – no shift towards principled pragmatism
- TEPSA’s EU@Work Summer Seminar on the European Neighbourhood Policy
- Lucia Mokrá elected as new Chairperson of the TEPSA Board
- TEPSA Brief: “The voting behaviour of the Austrian Members of the European Parliament during the legislative period 2014-2019”, Johanna Edthofer & Paul Schmidt
- TEPSA Finnish Pre-Presidency Conference, Helsinki, 6-7 June 2019
- TEPSA Brief: “Czech citizens’ and parties’ attitude towards the EU in the 2019 European election campaign”, Daniela Lenčéš Chalániová
- Recommendations from members of the TEPSA network to the Finnish Presidency (June 2019)
- TEPSA-NBU European Parliament simulation for high school students
- TEPSA organised an EP Elections Event “What Future for Europe after the EP elections? National perspectives from seven European countries”