Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- TEPSA-Comenius University student discussion: “Myths on Migration”, Bratislava, 18 November 2019
- TEPSA-CIR Round Table with MEPs: “Challenges in the EU and the role of youth”, Ljubljana, 11 November 2019
- Check out the report of the TEPSA Finnish Pre-Presidency Conference!
- TEPSA student paper: “Moving towards a solidarity economy: the importance of an EU framework”, Nicole Meilak
- TEPSA student paper: “Breaking the vicious cycle? Attempting EU solidarity through gender equality”, Luisa Kern
- TEPSA Brief: “The political fundamental of aid”, Iliana Olivié & Aitor Pérez
- TEPSA student paper: “Addressing the urban-rural divide in the European Union. Fostering solidarity by helping rural areas to catch up”, David Piesk
- TEPSA-Comenius University Trans European Debate on migration, Bratislava, 18 September 2019
- TEPSA Explainer: The Turkish Perspective on the European Elections
- TEPSA will elect a new Board in November 2019