Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- TEPSA Explainer: Euroscepticism in Albania
- TEPSA German Pre-Presidency Conference, Berlin, 25-26 June 2020
- TEPSA Brief: “Election Game Changer: Embargo on Public Polls”, Andrea Figulová
- Full Video: TEPSA Debate on “Swiss-EU Relations and Euroscepticism”
- APPLICATIONS DEADLINE EXTENDED: TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on EU Affairs, 29 September – 2 October 2020
- Full Video: TEPSA Debate on “Euroscepticism in Italy in the midst of the COVID-19 Crisis”
- TEPSA Brief: “The Perception of Security in a World Comparative Perspective”, Juan Díez-Nicolás
- TEPSA Debate: “Euroscepticism in Italy in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis”
- TEPSA Brief: “Where does FDI Really Come From in East Central Europe?”, Magdolna Sass
- TEPSA Explainer: Euroscepticism in Croatia