Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- Call for Applications: TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on EU Affairs, 13-16 July 2020
- TEPSA Explainer: Euroscepticism in Poland
- TEPSA Brief: “The EU and the Sea. A Security Perspective”, Jessica Larsen
- TEPSA Explainer: The Economic Impact of Coronavirus in the EU
- Apply for TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on Climate Action!
- TEPSA Explainer: Biden v Sanders – Implications for the EU
- TEPSA Brief: “Economic Flows between the EU and Turkey: A Dynamic Perspective on Conflictual Cooperation”, Erkan Erdil and Ibrahim Semih Akçomak
- TEPSA Explainer: The New Methodology for EU Enlargement
- TEPSA Brief: “Implementing the Global Strategy for the EU’s Foreign and Security Policy”, Liliana Reis Ferreira
- TEPSA Brief: “How has the Regeni case impacted EU-Egypt relations?”, Sara Canali