On 24 April 2018, Razumkov Centre held a joint conference with Chatham House, Eurasia Center and Atlantic Council: “Reforms in Ukraine: Progress and Challenges in 2018”.
What is the state of reforms in Ukraine? How will the upcoming presidential and parliamentary elections affect Ukraine’s reforms and development prospects? What are the next steps for resolving the most relevant issues of socio-economic development and capacity-building in Ukraine’s security sector?
These and other important issues were discussed during the event.
- Pavlo Pynzenyk, Chairman, Razumkov Centre Board; First Deputy Chairman, Verkhovna Rada Committee on Rules of Parliamentary Procedure and Support to Work of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- John Herbst, Director, Eurasia Center, Atlantic Council; US Ambassador to Ukraine (2003 -2006)
- Viktor Galasiuk, Chairman, Parliamentary Committee on Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship
- Janet Gunn, Independent Analyst
- Yuriy Yakymenko, Director, Political and Legal Programmes, Razumkov Centre
- Vasyl Yurchyshyn, Director, Economic Programmes, Razumkov Centre
- Orysia Lutsevych, Manager, Ukraine Forum, Chatham House
- Oleksiy Melnyk, Co-Director, Foreign Relations and International Security Programmes, Razumkov Centre
- Craig Oliphant, Senior Advisor, Foreign Policy Centre
- James Nixey, Head, Russia and Eurasia Programme, Chatham House