- a Research Assistant – in order to join the final phase of the work achieved as part the MORE Project (Horizon 2020), “Multi-modal Optimisation for Road-space in
Europe”. The work package 2 of the project is led by Dr. Charlotte Halpern. Contract: 6 months from 1st October. Deadline to apply: 23 August 2019
- a Post-Doc to support Prof Matthias Thiemann in the project “Who is leading the change? Innovation and influence in the epistemic community for macroprudential regulation between central banks, IMF and academia”. Contract: 12 months from 1st of October 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter). Deadline to apply: 28 August 2019, 5 pm
- a Research Assistant for the research project YELLOWPOL “The Yellow Vests Movement Impact on the 2019 European elections: online/offline polarization” funded by FNSP-SAB whose Caterina Froio & Nonna Mayer are the principal investigators. Contract: 3 months from 2 November 2019. Deadline to apply: 9 September 2019
- a Researcher to work with Prof Tommaso Vitale in the project “R-HOME – Roma: Housing, Opportunities, Mobilisation and Empowerment”, of the programme Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme, Call: REC-AG-2018, funded by the European Commission. Contract: 5 months from 15 October 2019 (renewable subject to funding). Deadline to apply: 9 September 2019, 5 pm
- un responsable administratif ou une responsable administrative (permanent staff). Apply ASAP.
Read more about this job vacancies here.