Given the growing demand for project management skills and knowledge, the College of Europe Development Office is happy to announce that it will be organising three editions of its EU Project Management course in 2020:
- A winter edition: 17-21 February 2020
- A summer edition: 1-5 June 2020
- An autumn edition: 16-20 November 2020
This course is particularly well suited for professionals seeking to:
- Learn about the main tools and methodologies to design a project;
- Adopt a results-oriented approach;
- Enhance their knowledge of EU funding instruments, procedures and financial rules;
- Learn from senior project managers how to avoid common pitfalls when running a project and how to identify success factors;
- Improve the planning and management of project resources.
More information available here.