VIADUCT is seeking manuscripts that describe innovative, new and creative ideas for teaching Turkey’s relations with the European Union. Manuscripts of about 3000-4000 words should provide worthwhile and practical ideas on teaching Turkey and the EU relations as they relate to the themes listed below:
- Methodological approaches (‘How to teach EU-Turkey relations’)
- Preparation of teaching curricula
- Innovative work programmes for teaching activities
The objective of the Teaching Paper Series is to enhance the exchange between lecturers who work on EU-Turkey relations and contribute to the development of teaching curricula.
The related objectives are:
- Stimulate teaching-based work on EU-Turkey relations
- Enhance the pan-European exchange of teaching curricula
- Distribute “lessons learned” in teaching EU-Turkey relations
Manuscripts should be submitted to Meltem Müftüler-Baç (email@example.com) by February 1, 2019. The selected paper giver will be notified by February 21st, and will be invited to present the paper at the Teaching Working Group of the VIADUCT Annual Conference to be held in Istanbul on March 20 – 22, 2019.
You can find the whole call here.