Vacancies at the TEPSA Office – Brussels
Spontaneous applications for traineeship positions at TEPSA
TEPSA is continuosly looking for talented, skilled and motivated young professionals for a remunerated traineeship opportunity for a period of six months in its Brussels office. The role would best suit candidates with a master’s degree in European studies, political science or public administration, who have some experience in EU projects or in organising activities in the field of EU affairs. The successful candidate will join our small and dynamic office, where everyone plays an important role and has an impact.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis. The job descriptions can be found below:
Applicants are requested to send their CV and a cover letter including the names of two references via e-mail to recruitment[at]tepsa.eu, with ‘Traineeship [your name]’ in the subject line, and addressed to Ms Mariam Khotenashvili (TEPSA’s Executive Director). Please note that we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. Interviews will be conducted at the TEPSA office in Brussels or via Skype. No travel reimbursement is available for the interviews.
Vacancies at TEPSA Member Institutes
- Internship Vacancy: “Public Relations and Event Assistant” (IIR, Czech Republic)
- Job Vacancy: Academic Coordinator (post-doctoral part-time position) of the European General Studies courses (College of Europe, Bruges)
- Job Vacancy: “Post-Doctoral Researcher, Collaborative Engagement on Societal Issues project”, (Sciences Po CEE, France)
- Call for Applications: “Project Manager and Research Fellow” (DGAP, German Council on Foreign Relations)
- Call for Applications: “Academic Coordinator of the European General Studies Courses” (College of Europe, Bruges)
- Call for Applications: Project Manager (CIDOB, Barcelona)
- Call for Applications: 2021/22 Mercator-IPC Fellowship (IPC, Turkey)
- Call for Applications: Childcare Personnel (IIR, Czech Republic)
- Call for Applications: Communication Manager (IIR, Czech Republic)
- Call for Applications: The Institute of International Relations Prague is looking for new interns for the year 2021 (IIR, Czech Republic)