Online Course: “EU Legal Information Resources on the Web – Finding What you need in a Couple of Clicks”, 15-16 June (EIPA, Maastricht)
This hands-on, practical and interactive online course has as an aim to provide its audience with a chart on the most useful and practical EU information resources, and demonstrate to them which tools to use to quickly obtain official documents, publications, statistics, open data and legal information about the EU, how to intervene in EU consultations and express and voice interests in the making of EU legislation and how to find about funding opportunities provided by the EU and apply to projects and public contracts.
What will you learn?
Thanks to this online course, you will learn how to find quickly and efficiently:
- policy initiatives, legislative proposals and work programmes;
- legislation, case law and summaries of legislation;
- policy papers and press releases;
- public procurement notices, call for tenders, grants and loans;
- bibliographical, translation, linguistic and terminological information;
- contact information, ‘who’s who’ and ‘who’s doing what’ in the EU.
Programme Organiser: Ms Stéphanie Gemnig Comodi
Learn more here.
Click here for the the events archive.