DiCE Townhall Meeting: “Differentiated Integration and Migration: The Perception of Reality and Policy”, May 25
The DiCE - Differentiation: Clustering Excellence project is organising a virtual townhall meeting on May 25 at 18:00-19:30 CET.
We hereby invite you to a Townhall Meeting on Differentiated Integration (DI) and Migration organised by the Centre of International Relations at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana (CIR) and the Trans European Policy Studies Association (TEPSA).
The event will focus on the conceptualisation of Differentiated Integration (i.e. a process of integration in which the Member States opt to move forward at different speeds) and its practical implementation within the EU Migration Policy. It will include speakers from civil society, research, and EU institutions, who will share their first-hand experience in working with migrants and (co-)designing migration policies.
The panellists will include:
- Ana Kristovič, Member of the Governing Board and Project Leader, ADRA Slovenija,
- Michael Shotter, Director responsible for Migration, Protection and Visa in European Commission’s DG HOME,
- Funda Tekin, director of the Institut für Europäische Politik, a TEPSA Board Member, and a member of the team of researchers involved in the ‘DiCE – Differentiation: Clustering Excellence’ project,
- Anita Tušar, a public relations officer at the European Parliament Liaison Office in Slovenia, and
- Boštjan Videmšek, an award-winning freelance journalist, author of several books, and the European Climate Pact Ambassador.
The discussion (in English) will be moderated by prof. dr. Zlatko Šabič from CIR.
To join the discussion, please register here.
Click here for the the events archive.