Online Course: “New Cohesion Policy Regulations 2021-2027 and Implementing New Structural Funds Programmes”, May 16-18 (EIPA, Maastricht)
Do you know all you need to know about the new Structural Funds Regulations and what the final changes are, compared to the 2014-2020 period? Do you know what new Programmes look like? How have they selected priorities and planned finances? What flexibilities and simplifications do they have? And how will they measure performance and impact?
This online seminar will address these questions and examine the new 2021-2027 regulations in detail. We will refer to the new Programme, Reporting and other templates. We will also see how Cohesion Policy Programmes will be coordinated with the RRF and other EU instruments.
In addition, we will discuss what are the latest EC emergency proposals for EU Cohesion funding adjustments, through CRII and REACT-EU, in response to the Ukrainian crisis.
We will help you address the following questions:
- How far do new programmes contribute to Member State National Reform Programmes and reflect Country-specific recommendations and Country Reports?
- What does financial planning and management look like for 2021-2027?
- Where have programmes been simplified most? And how are simplified cost options being developed and used?
- How will the new Performance framework work and how do we measure progress and success?
- How will real-time reporting work?
- How you can “ensure that selected operations present the best relationship between the amount of support, the activities undertaken and the achievement of objectives”? (Article 73, CPR)
Read more here.
Click here for the the events archive.