Online Conference: “Shaping a sustainable green culture inside Public Administration – Ever thought of a “green (HR) management” to support leadership?”, October 6 (EIPA, Maastricht)
Although public administration organisations should serve as a role model for sustainable change and transformation within societies, they face the complex challenge of managing the economic, ecological and social transformation almost simultaneously and developing appropriate strategies.
More and more companies, as well as public administrations, are coming to the realisation that cultural and structural change can only be achieved by supporting the people involved. A new form of management and collaboration (managers as role models), the underlying green skills, values and attitudes, as well as appropriate change management are needed to help administrations to develop in an environmentally sustainable way.
Green human resources management (GHRM) as part of sustainable human resources management offers the necessary options for action. Within the framework of this event, we want to explore the following and other questions that are relevant for success:
- Why is green HR management so important for the ecological transformation process?
- How can sustainable and green HR management be distinguished from each other?
- What is the new role of HR management?
- How are the tasks changing?
- How do you optimise performance?
- Why do diversity and gender mainstreaming matter?
- How are leadership and collaboration changing?
- Why is green HR management also important for business development and the support of managers on all levels?
Learn more here.
Click here for the the events archive.