“Revitalising Türkiye-EU relations in the aftermath of the earthquakes”, March 31 (IPC, Turkey)
The EPC and the Istanbul Policy Center-Sabancı University-Stiftung Mercator Initiative, are pleased to invite participants to an in-person Policy Dialogue on how to revitalise Türkiye-EU relations in the aftermath of the recent devastating earthquakes. Bringing together experts from Türkiye and Europe, the event aims to discuss how relations can move beyond their transactional nature. This issue will be tackled from different perspectives, from human security to political governance. Additionally, since the upcoming elections will be one of the major topics of discussion in Türkiye, the challenges concerning the election process will also be addressed.
- Amanda Paul, Senior Policy Analyst, European Policy Centre;
- Atila Eralp, Mercator-IPC Senior Fellow, Istanbul Policy Center;
- Fabian Zuleeg, Chief Executive and Chief Economist, European Policy Centre;
- Michael Kaeding, Professor of European Integration and European Union Politics, University of Duisburg-Essen;
- Pelin Oğuz, Mercator-IPC Fellowship Program Coordinator, Istanbul Policy Center;
- Senem Aydin-Duzgit, Research and Academic Affairs Coordinator, Istanbul Policy Center.
- Ricardo Borges de Castro, Associate Director & Head of the Europe in the World Programme, European Policy Centre (Moderator).
Learn more and register here.
Click here for the the events archive.