Riga Dialogue: “Who Is Who in the New European Neighborhood?”, April 3 (LIIA, Latvia)
The European Neighborhood has experienced dramatic changes in the past year. Russia’s continued attacks on Ukraine keep altering the outlook of Europeans on the countries next to the EU and in cooperation with them. The aim of this “Riga Dialogue 2023” discussion is to identify irreparably damaged partnerships and ascertain the future of new friendships.
- Nils SCHMID, Foreign policy spokesman for the Social Democratic Party (SPD) and member of the Bundestag;
- Jari VILEN, Finnish diplomat and former Minister of Foreign Trade and European Affairs of Finland;
- Velina TCHAKAROVA, Founder of For a Conscious Experience (FACE), Former Director of the Austrian Institute for European and Security Policy;
- Mikheil JANELIDZE, Former First Deputy Prime Minister of Georgia;
- Mykola KAPITONENKO, Associate Professor at the Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University (online).
- Kārlis BUKOVSKIS, Director of the Latvian Institute of International Affairs.
Learn more here.
Click here for the the events archive.