Wider Europe, deeper integration? EU-CONSENT AGENDA, Concluding Plenary Conference
EU-CONSENT is a network of excellence for joint research and education that analyses the construction of a new Europe over the period between 2005 and 2008.
It addresses the question of the mutually reinforcing effects of deepening and widening by developing and working with three sets of expectations concerning past and future integration of Europe.
One of the main aims of this concluding plenary conference will be to re-visit EU-CONSENT’s network activities and research results as well as to discuss and kick-off the implementation of EU-CONSENT’s sustainability strategy.
The first day’s draft agenda includes
– Welcome and introduction
– General Assembly including awarding the PhDAward winners 2009
– Lunch time debate
– Parallel sessions of the thematic work packages (II/ III – VII) including the possibility of individual Q&A session with the project manager during the afternoon
– Annual EU-CONSENT Lecture by Alyson Bailes For the second day two Plenary Sessions are foreseen
– Plenary session (I) designed according to EU-CONSENT’s horizontal integrating approach
– Plenary session (II) on research results and EU-CONSENT’s sustainability strategy
– Concluding remarks on sustainability beyond the project’s lifetime
For further information please contact Funda Tekin (email@example.com) or Anne Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org).