The College of Europe (Bruges campus) is seeking applications for the position of a part-time Professor in the Department of European Economic Studies, starting on 1 September 2021.
Essential requirements are
- a Ph.D. in (Applied European) Economics,
- a proven interest in European economic integration, demonstrated by publications in refereed journals,
- University-level teaching experience,
- a very good command of English and possibly French,
- the ability to work as part of a team,
- good organisational skills and a high measure of flexibility.
- teaching one Master’s level course, including the supervision of Master’s theses,
- assisting the Director of the Department in leading and supervising a team of assistants and in the management of the study programme, the organisation of conferences and departmental publications,
- supporting students of the Department in their applied quantitative work, and
- research and publications in economics.
The College offers
- an excellent academic setting,
- the possibility of teaching and interacting with high-level graduate students,
- a stimulating and international working environment,
- a one-year contract under Belgian law, renewable,
- and remuneration in relation to qualification and experience.
Applications per e-mail, either in English or French, comprising a detailed curriculum vitae, a list of publications and courses taught as well as a letter of motivation and the contact details of two referees, should be submitted at the latest by 26 April 2021.
For more information on the position, please see here.