Benefit from CIFE’s long-standing e-learning expertise in teaching professionals online and on-site: CIFE’s Executive Master in EU Studies is designed for professionals who want to study while pursuing their careers. This programme provides a two-year academic journey and enables flexible study paths adapted to individual needs.
Alumni from Europe and beyond work in ministries, NGOs, and public and private organisations. They particularly valued a programme that offers:
- in-depth knowledge of EU fundamentals with a focus on topical EU issues;
- an interdisciplinary and future-oriented approach;
- research and methodology skills based on best academic practices;
- extensive training to acquire professional skills;
- a blend of e-learning and weekend workshops in Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Nice, Rome and Vienna;
- exclusive one-on-one guidance from our international faculty and staff.
Application deadline is 5 September 2023.
A limited number of tuition grants are available.
Read more here.