The programme offers problem-focused learning at the crossroads of theory and practice. Students gain a strong academic background and are prepared for the job market through a variety of trainings in professional and practical skills.
Five basic modules form the framework of teaching and research at CIFE-IE•EI. International guest lecturers, experts from various European and international organisations, as well as researchers from partner institutions contribute to these modules.
1. Conflict Management and Peacemaking
2. Globalised Economy in the 21st Century
3. Regional Integration Policies
4. Mediterranean Politics and Societies
5. Professional Skills Workshops
Graduates receive two certifications:
- The Master in Advanced European and International Studies. This is the diploma of CIFE as a private institute of higher education, certifying the successful completion of the academic curriculum and granting 60 ECTS at Master level.
- The degree qualification “Policy Officer in European and International organisations” (level 7 EQF), recognised by the French state.
CIFE is a private, non-profit European institute of higher education. We belong to the six designated institutions receiving special funding by the European Union in the framework of the Jean Monnet programme.
Thanks to this grant by the European Union, each CIFE student benefits from significantly reduced study fees. Those fees not only cover tuition and mentoring, but also parts of the accommodation, travel costs to/from Tunis and Istanbul as well as a study trip.
Moreover, CIFE is able to offer different scholarships to qualified students in need. The overall tuition fee of the Master of Advanced European and International Studies – Mediterranean Studies – amounts to 8,900 €.
Learn more here.