The candidate will be involved in the production of audiovisual materials for online courses, as well as audiovisual material for publicity and events, in the framework of the RSCAS activities (among others, specific support will be given to the Florence School of Banking and Finance). He/She will work in close collaboration with the RSCAS multimedia specialist. The expected tasks include:
- Recording audiovisual material
- Recording (online and on-campus) audio material, for the production of video outputs including: lectures, narrations, podcasts and interviews.
- Recording (online) video lectures, presentations, and interviews, featuring speakers connected through online conferencing software.
- Recording (on-campus) video lectures, presentations, and interviews, featuring speakers at the EUI premises.
- Editing audio and visual material, ensuring a high level of audiovisual quality.
- Visual development
- Designing motion graphics, layouts, animations and graphic materials, for inclusion in online course video contents and marketing materials in line with the EUI and RSC corporate identity.
- Interfacing with EUI staff members to, among others: schedule recording sessions, consult on audiovisual production, provide guidance on using audiovisual tools.
- Liaising with other staff members with respect to the production of audiovisual materials
Learn more here.