This online course by the Florence School of Banking and Finance has the objective to provide participants with a comprehensive knowledge of securitisation, looking at both the regulatory and practical aspects.
After having completed this online course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the structures, types and main actors of securitisation
- Analyse the potential risks that could arise in securitisation
- Review the international regulatory framework on securitisation by defining the main actors, practices and challenges
- Illustrate the main components of the European Union regulatory framework of securitisation
- Compare the role and functions of supervisors in the EU and in the US
- Address the rules on capital relief for originator banks and insurance companies and address the upcoming regulatory evolutions
- Discuss the capital requirements for banks and insurers investing in securitisation positions
- Review the practical experiences of SMEs with securitisation and the current trends with securitisation in NPEs
- Theorise the role of securitisation in fostering green finance
- Calculate liquidity requirements in real-life case scenarios
The applications deadline is 07/04/2020.
Find out more here.