This workshop seeks to promote the exchange and dissemination of new research in the field of development economics and its intersections with industrial organisation, international trade, labor economics, and migration.
The workshop will be held on 7-8 July 2022 at the European University Institute in Fiesole, Italy, and is planned as an in-person event. Should travel restrictions bind by the time of the conference, we will allow speakers to participate online if needed.
The workshop calls for papers covering, but not limited to:
• Structural transformation
• Servicification and digitalisation
• Productivity and growth
• Access to foreign markets
• Firms in hostile environments
• Technology adoption, learning, and diffusion
• Labor Market Frictions
• Refugees and internally displaced persons
Learn more here.