EuroMeSCo has launched a Call for Participants to apply for a series of five free of charge online courses (four in English, one in Arabic) that will be offered by competitively selected high-ranking trainers from March to June 2021. This falls into the scope of a new initiative called EuroMeSCo Workout 2021: a training programme aiming to boost capacity-building among the Euro-Mediterranean community of experts within the framework of the EuroMeSCo: Connecting the Dots project.
In this first edition, EuroMeSCO will be offering courses on:
- Infographics and data visualization for beginners (March 2021). By Eli Vivas & Laura Navarro, from StoryData.
- Foresight Techniques for Research and Think Tank Work (April 2021). By Florence Gaub, from the EU Institute for Security Studies (EUISS).
- Media Workout: how to be impactful in TV, radio or press interviews (May 2021). By, Dalia Ghanem, from the Carnegie Middle East Center; & Youssef Cherif, from the Columbia Global Center Tunis.
- Policy Recommendations: The Key to Influence (May-June 2021). By Georgeta Auktor, from the German Development Institute (DIE); & Daniela Marzavan, from Team Marzavan.
- Writing Policy Papers: Do’s and Don’ts (June 2021, in Arabic). By Mohamed Masbah, from the Moroccan Institute for Policy Analysis (MIPA). The courses will be free of charge for all participants.
Priority will be given to researchers and experts affiliated with institutes and think tanks from the EuroMeSCo network. Find more information about the Workout on the website and submit your application in the online form before 10 February 2021 (included).