The European Training Centre for Railways (ETCR), the College of Europe and the European Union Agency for Railways are jointly organizing the 60th edition of the ETCR Seminar on EU Transport and Railway Affairs, a summer school taking place from 3 to 14 July 2023. The seminar includes study visits to Brussels and Antwerp.
The aim of the seminar is to offer railway related organizations an annual seminar of two weeks on the latest developments within the railway sector on European level. Participants get the unique opportunity to work for two weeks in an international environment, to set up a network among colleagues from all European countries and think about the changes within their sector, as well on national as on international level. They get the opportunity to confront the changes they are working out at home with the solutions others have given to the same problems in the various European countries.
This annual seminar covers the following issues:
- European integration from a historical and socio-economic point of view;
- the key rail transport issues within Europe;
- other transport modes;
- the viewpoint of the railway customers;
- professional and cultural exchanges;
- international teamwork on the basis of a realistic project at European level.
Learn more here.