The conference is co-organized with The Law Factory (Sciences Po, CEE, Regards Citoyens, Médialab) in Paris. On Friday 6th, the conference will start with a welcoming address from Olivier Rozenberg, Sciences Po, CEE and will be followed by a plenary session. In the afternoon, there will be various parallel sessions:
- Session 1: Law Tracking I
- Session 2: Parliamentary Monitoring
- Session 3: Roll call Votes Analysis and Accountability
- Session 4: Law Tracking or Law Hacking II
- Session 5: Opening Legislative Data in Challenging Environments
- Session 6: Involving All Citizens in the Legislative Process and Parliament Monitoring
On Saturday 7th, , the conference will start with an open discussions on “collaboration and sharing tools for Open Legislative Data” moderated by Pedro Markun (Transparencia Hackers Brazi) and Tom Steinberg (MySociety, UK). It will be followed by informals talks on the “Technical and advocacy workshop sessions” and will end with the Declaration on Parliamentary Openness.
For more information on the programme, please click here.