Learn how the European Commission – DG REGIO, and the European Investment Bank (EIB) finance and appraise investments that contribute to climate action and environmental sustainability.
You will learn about
- Methods to assess the economic viability and the socio-economic costs and benefits of a wide range of green investment projects
- Available EU funding for the Green Deal investment projects
- How to adjust the project quality and make it desirable for the EU co-financing
We have made this course very practical and interactive. All presentations include concrete examples and are followed by highly practical workshops in small working groups with EIB experts. You will not only learn about changes in the 2021-2027 programming period, but you will go back to your workplace with a bunch of concrete ideas, actions to be taken and implemented in the near future.
How it will help you:
- Acquire deep knowledge of the methods to assess the economic viability and the socio-economic costs and benefits of a wide range of green investment projects funded within the framework of the European Green Deal in different sectors including energy, circular economy and mobility.
- Take part in workshops that will allow you to practice how to assess the viability of projects, how to adjust the project quality and make it desirable for the EU co-financing
- Participants will have access to a moodle platform which will contain online materials and documentation regarding the Green Deal
Read more here.