New programmes for the 2021-2027 period have been delayed, but nearly all are now agreed and are being implemented. Do you know what the new programmes look like? Do you know all you need to know about the new Structural Funds Regulations, and how they compare to the last period? How have new programmes selected priorities, activities and planned finances? What flexibilities and simplifications do they have? And how will they report progress and measure performance and impact?
This online course will address these questions and examine the 2021-2027 regulations in detail. We will refer to the new Programme, Reporting and other templates. We will also see how Cohesion Policy programmes will be coordinated with the RRF and other EU instruments.
We will help you address the following questions:
- How far do new programmes contribute to Member State National Reform Programmes and reflect Country-specific recommendations and Country Reports?
- What does financial planning and management look like for 2021-2027?
- Where have programmes been simplified most? And how are simplified cost options being developed and used?
- How will the new Performance framework work and how do we measure progress and success?
- How will real-time reporting work?
- How you can “ensure that selected operations present the best relationship between the amount of support, the activities undertaken and the achievement of objectives”? (Article 73, CPR)
Learn more here.