How do different countries govern religious diversity? How can religiously motivated violent radicalisation be prevented while upholding fundamental rights? The GREASE project has spent the past three years exploring these and related questions in diverse parts of the world. The consortium’s key findings are being presented and discussed at a two-day research and policy conference in Brussels. Participants include leading researchers from around the globe.
- How religious diversity is managed in different societies
- How countries in various world regions deal with religiously inspired violent radicalization
- How states and religious institutions engage with one another (and with what outcomes)
- Strengths and limitations of secularist approaches
- How religion relates to nationalism
Learn more here.