This highly practical three-day course will give you a complete overview and detailed understanding of all practical aspects of control and different types of audits of EU Funds in the programming period 2021-2027, including Next Generation EU. It covers:
- Focused reminder of the relevant legislation and standards
- Methods of increasing efficiency of control and audits
- Risk based management verifications by the MAs and their evaluation
- Fraud prevention landscape in the management and implementation process of ESI Funds and NEXTGENERATION EU
- Practical knowhow through workshops on audit of public procurement, audit of State Aid, and Performance audit.
The unique feature of this course is that it covers the experience of audit experts from EU Commission, OLAF, European Court of Auditors (ECA), and Audit Authorities of Member States.
What will you learn:
We have made this course very practical and interactive. All presentations conducted by audit experts include concrete examples and real-life case studies. Each of them is followed by a practical workshop in small working groups with direct involvement of ECA’s expert, where you will learn about errors and irregularities and about how audits are performed, including many real-life cases.
Learn more here.