How do the new Structural Funds Regulations change Financial Management and Audit rules for 2021-2027? What are the key live issues for Financial Management and Audit of Operational Programmes in the 2014-2020 period and how are these likely to evolve in the new period?
This course will address these questions and take a close look at the programme, financial and reporting templates for the new programmes. There will be a special focus on extending the use of simplified cost options, the most frequent audit issues (eg. eligibility of expenditure, public procurement) and on the role of strategic procurement.
Practical issues to be discussed will include:
- programme finance, financial tables and the flexibility proposed for 2021-2027
- key issues for the eligibility of expenditure
- the extended use of simplified cost options and how to choose between them
- changes to the audit of accounts, systems and operations
- dealing with irregularities, corrections, withdrawals
- dealing with REACT-EU and RRF funding
- the link between finance and performance, using the Performance Framework
Learn more here.