- Is your organisation interested in enforcing their ex-post evaluation function?
- How can you manage evaluation activities better?
- How can you ensure high-quality ex-post evaluations?
- How can evaluation results provide the evidence required for decision-making, and help to improve policies and programmes?
This online course will answer all these questions. Specifically, it will enhance your ability to design, manage and monitor the evaluations conducted by your organisation, irrespective of whether they are supported by EU funds.
Learn how to ensure high-quality ex-post evaluations. First, gain a foundation of good practices in ex-post evaluation through the lessons learned from implementation of the BR Guidelines and Toolbox. Building on this foundation, gain insight into the pillars of a sound evaluation design (the intervention logic, evaluation criteria, evaluation questions and the evaluation matrix). Moreover, learn practical skills for managing evaluation studies and stakeholder engagement. Finally, learn about the latest developments and innovations in evaluation to help keep your evaluations state-of-the-art.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to manage an ex post evaluation of a legal act;
- What evaluation design methodologies you can choose from to evaluate legislation.
- What is state-of-the-art in ex post evaluation of legislation and what the future looks like.
The course will be led by experts who have decades of both research and practical experience in evaluation in an EU context and beyond.
The course delivery will combine interactive presentations, showcasing practical examples, quick polls to consolidate concepts and quick group exercises.
Learning path on Better Regulation
This course is part of our learning path on Better Regulation. If you prefer to register for one of the other courses of the learning path, please click on Introduction to the Better Regulation Agenda or on Regulatory Impact Assessments.
Learn more here.