TEPSA will be hosting the latest TEPSA Debate on Thursday 14 May at 14:00 CET via Zoom. The event will bring together experts from the TEPSA Network to discuss the theme “COVID-19 response vs. Rule of law’’.
The discussion will feature presentations by:
- Petra Bard, Senior Researcher, Central European University
- Marek Cichocki, Professor, Natolin European Center and European Institute in Łódź
- Senem Aydin Duzgit, Professor of International Relations, Sabancı University
- Brendan Donnelly, Director, The Federal Trust
- Chair & Moderator: Petr Kratochvíl, Senior Researcher, Institute of International Relations Prague
Click here to attend this TEPSA Debate.