On the International Migrants’ Day (18 December), TEPSA and its North Macedonian member the Faculty of Law Iustinianus Primus (Ss. Cyril and Methodus University, Skopje) will organise a roundtable discussion on “Intercultural dialogue combating the stigmatization of migrants/refugees” with the support of the Europe for Citizens programme.
Speakers will include:
- Dr Sasho Georgievski – Iustinianus Primus Law Faculty and Refugee Law Clinic
- Dr Anna Krasteva – New Bulgarian University, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Dejan Kladarin – UNHCR Mission in Skopje
- Sonja Bozinovska Petrushevska, Head of Office, IOM Skopje
- Zoran Drangovski – Macedonian Young Lawyers Association
- Sasko Kocev – MARRI –Migration, Asylum, Refugees Regional Initiative
- Dr Irena Rajchinovska Pandeva, Iustinianus Primus Law Faculty and Refugee Law Clinic
The agenda of the event can be dowloaded here.