Following the official announcement by the Republic of Albania and the European Commission of the decision to support and finance the establishment of a new College of Europe campus in Tirana (Albania) – and the potential launch of the envisaged Master’s programme in the academic year 2024/2025 –, the College of Europe (campus Bruges) is recruiting an “Action Team of experts” in charge of the preparatory inception phase of the project. Starting date (tentative): mid-May 2023.
In this framework, the College of Europe is looking for two Academic assistants to provide the necessary support to the Senior Academic Expert and the Academic Project Coordinator for the achievement of the objectives of conceiving and establishing the Master’s degree’s academic focus and programme with the potential launch of the envisaged Master’s programme in the academic year 2024/2025.
THE COLLEGE OFFERS:
- an excellent academic setting;
- an employment contract with limited duration under Belgian law with a possibility of renewal;
- a pleasant, international working environment.
The successful candidates to these roles will be available to carry out their duties in Bruges, with limited homeworking possibilities (according to the College of Europe’s policy).
Applications in English or in French comprising a detailed curriculum vitae and a motivation letter (max. 1 page) should be submitted by Tuesday 2 May 2023 to Ms. Isabelle HILLEWAERE (isabelle.hillewaere[at]coleurope.eu).
- Administrative Project Coordinator – Academic Administration Office
- Academic Project Coordinator – Academic Administration Office
- Senior Academic Expert (25% FTE) – Academic Administration Office
- Liaison Officer (50% FTE) – Academic Administration Office
- Academic Assistant – Academic Administration Office
Learn more about the College of Europe in Bruges and explore other vacancies here.