The Sciences Po “Cities, Housing, Real Estate” Chair develops research projects and offers teaching on current housing issues, and more broadly real estate: financialization, changes in public policies, territorial issues, changes in demand and real estate production. The post-doctoral researcher will be fully integrated into the chair’s team and will participate in its animation (seminars, conferences, scientific communication, etc.).
- Doctoral degree in political science, sociology, geography, town planning, (thesis submitted no later than September 30, 2021), based on solid empirical research
- The working languages are French and English. Oral and written fluency (academic level) of these languages is essential
- Skills in comparative analysis of public and / or territorial policies, qualitative interview survey, notions in data processing
- Knowledge of the real estate sector and / or environmental issues is a plus
- Collective research experience and field work
- Autonomy in daily work, capacity for synthesis, analysis and writing
- 16-month full-time fixed-term contract (start on September 1, 2021)
- Possibility of teaching at Sciences Po
- A complete CV, including a list of publications
- A cover letter
- Applications should be sent before June 30, 2021
- Possible maintenance: first week of July 2021
- The decision will be taken no later than July 12, 2021
Learn more here.