The College of Europe in Bruges is looking for recent graduates, preferably with some familiarity with the College of Europe, and with
- Master’s degree in EU Studies and/or International Relations with an excellent average grade (at least 15 out of 20, mention ‘very good’),
- Good knowledge of EU institutions and EU external action,
- Very good written and oral command of English and French,
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Interest in teaching and research,
- Good organisational skills, and
- A high measure of flexibility (working hours may include evenings or weekends).
- Assisting the professors (e.g. organisational back-up, academic advice to students),
- Teaching (e.g. giving tutorials),
- Working in a team with other Academic Assistants,
- Contributing to the Department’s administration (e.g. study trip, guest lectures, conferences, participation in the selection of prospective students),
- Conducting research and publishing.
The College offers:
- Excellent academic setting,
- One-year contract under Belgian law, renewable,
- Pleasant, international working environment, and
- Competitive remuneration.
Applications, either in English or French, comprising a detailed curriculum vitae, transcripts and a letter of motivation, should be submitted by e-mail at the latest by 29 May 2022.
Learn more here.