The College of Europe in Natolin are currently looking for Academic Assistants/Senior Academic Assistants to join the European Interdisciplinary Studies Department starting as soon as possible in March 2022.
About the job
They are looking for graduates holding a degree in economics, history, energy studies, international relations, law, European studies, or political science with experience of studying/working in an international environment.
In this role, you will become part of a dynamic team of Academic Assistants and work with distinguished academics and professionals as well as with a diverse and international body of students. You will have the possibility to work in an excellent academic setting in a pleasant and stimulating international environment.
The most important tasks include:
- assisting professors with their teaching activities (e.g., gathering ECTS cards, research, compiling reading lists)
- organization and coordination of study visits, conferences, guest lectures etc.
- providing academic support to students (e.g., giving tutorials, assisting the supervision of Master’s theses, teaching)
- supporting and participating in academic extracurricular activities
- own research and academic writing.
- you should have a mention “very good” at Master’s level, PhD is considered an advantage
- you should be fluent in English and French
- you enjoy working as part of a team
- you have exceptionally good organizational and time management skills
- you are flexible, able to prioritize and organize your work (working hours can include evenings or weekends)
- you are interested in research and teaching
- previous College of Europe experience is advantageous, but it is not a precondition
- The position is full-time, based in Warsaw
- We offer a one-year contract under Polish law, renewable
Please send your application in English or French comprising a detailed curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to Dr Joanna ZIÓŁKOWSKA, Coordinator of Operations at the EIS Department at: joanna.ziolkowska[at]coleurope.eu
The application deadline is 7 February 2022 (23:59 CET).
Please note that we will contact only shortlisted candidates.
Should you require any further information on the position of Academic Assistant, please contact Joanna ZIÓŁKOWSKA at joanna.ziolkowska[at]coleurope.eu.
Read more here.