The EUI has a vacancy for a Project Assistant in the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies. Reference number: V/RA/RSC/12/2021 (please quote in all correspondence)
Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, Migration Policy Centre (MPC).
Length of contract and % of full-time:
Full-time, one year, starting as soon as possible. This contract may be further renewed (several times and conditional to the availability of funds), leading to an extension of the period of service up to a total of 5 years, including the first contract period.
The Migration Policy Centre (MPC) is looking for a candidate to fill the position of MPC digital info specialist. The selected candidate will:
- Redesign and further develop existing websites including databases, statistics, texts, templates and maps.
- Contribute to the communication of MPC activities via the website and other outlets, such as social media channels.
- Fluent writing HTML5/CSS3 and responsive design;
- Advanced understanding of AJAX communication;
- Experience with WordPress back-end development using the following technologies: PHP, MySQL, WP REST API, JSON;
- Experience with map and chart libraries such as OpenstreetMap, D3.js, Chart.js, AmCharts; WordPress theme and plugin development;
- Ability to proactively contribute to the communication of MPC activities via the website and other outlets, such as mailing lists, newsletter and social media management.
- Experience with Zoom (or similar tools), including live streaming on YouTube
- Basic video editing skills
Read more here.