The College of Europe (Bruges campus) is seeking applications for the position of Strategic Communication Officer with a starting date as soon as possible.
They are looking for university graduates, preferably with some familiarity with the College of Europe, and with
- a Master’s degree in fields like Communication Studies, Languages or European Studies;
- an excellent level of English and French (oral and written);
- high attention to detail, combined with a creative mind;
- good organisational skills (incl. reliability and stress resistance);
- experience in (online) communication.
- Development and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns for the College’s academic programmes;
- management of and contributions to all forms of strategic communication such as e-newsletters, social media, video testimonials, brochures and leaflets;
- maintenance and update of website content within a broader strategic framework (as a member of the web editorial committee and in liaison with the technical webmaster);
- further contributions to all aspects of the work of the Communications Office.
The College offers:
- An excellent academic and professional setting in a pleasant, international working environment;
- assistance by a dedicated team under the guidance of the Director of Communications;
- an employment contract under Belgian labour law of limited duration (12 months);
- and a competitive remuneration.
Applicants should submit a letter of motivation and a detailed CV by Wednesday, 15 September 2021, to Ms Isabelle Hillewaere, Director HR (isabelle.hillewaere[at]coleurope.eu).
For further information on the position, please contact Ms Angela O’Neill, Director of Communications (angela.oneill[at]coleurope.eu). For further information on the remuneration etc., please contact Ms Isabelle Hillewaere, Director HR (isabelle.hillewaere[at]coleurope.eu).
Early applications are highly encouraged. As applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.