- Call for VIADUCT policy paper, deadline 15 January 2019
- Call for VIADUCT student paper, deadline 15 January 2019
The VIADUCT paper series comprise the publication of 8 policy papers, 4 student papers and 3 teaching papers.
The VIADUCT Student Paper series targets Master level students working on EU-Turkey relations and shall allow outstanding student papers to be widely disseminated and recognised. The objective is to:
- stimulate research among students
- provide Master level students with the chance to practice writing and to enhance their academic skills
- foster intergenerational academic exchange
- disseminate VIADUCT’s output.
VIADUCT organises the publication of eight excellent Policy Papers by junior and senior academics.
The objective of the Policy Paper Series is to communicate and diffuse research results to a non-academic audience, particularly practitioners and policy makers.
The Policy Papers should be related to VIADUCT’s four cross-sectorial issues: ‘People’, ‘Power’, ‘Resources’ and ‘the EU’s future’. It is planned (though subject to change) to have two papers each on:
- migration and identity (‘People’);
- security and politics (‘Power’);
- energy and economics (‘Resources’);
- the ‘EU’s Future’.
Papers will be selected by a selection committee via a system of double blind review to ensure an anonymous reviewing process.
More information can be found here.