The New Cohesion Policy Regulations were published in June 2021. What are the final key changes, compared to the 2014-2020 period? New Operational Programmes for 2021-2027 are still being concluded, negotiated and agreed. How have Programmes changed? How have they selected priorities and planned finances, and how do they measure performance and impact?
This online course will address these questions and examine the new 2021-2027 regulations in detail. We will refer to the new Programme, Reporting and other templates. We will see how Programmes have been simplified and we will consider the impact of the health and climate crises.
We will help you address the following questions:
- How far do new programmes contribute to Member State National Reform Programmes and reflect Country-specific recommendations and Country Reports?
- What does financial planning and management look like for 2021-2027?
- Where have programmes been simplified most? And how are simplified cost options being developed and used?
- How will the new Performance framework work and how do we measure progress and success?
- How will real-time reporting work?
- How you can “ensure that selected operations present the best relationship between the amount of support, the activities undertaken and the achievement of objectives”? (Article 73, CPR)
Learn more here.