On March 15, at 10:00 a.m., Ukrinform hosted a press conference “Citizens’ assessment of the socio-political situation in the country and the government’s activity. Trust in social institutions and politicians”. It was organized by Razumkov Centre.
- Andriy Bychenko – Director of the Razumkov Centre Sociological Service,
- Mykhailo Mishchenko – Deputy Director of the Razumkov Centre Sociological Service,
- Petro Stetsiuk – Razumkov Centre Research Fellow on Legal Issues, retired judge of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine,
- Ihor Zhdanov – manager of the “Information Defense” project of the Open Policy Foundation, Minister of Youth and Sports of Ukraine (2014-2019).
- Yuriy Yakymenko, Razumkov Centre President.
Issues for discussion:
- Citizens’ assessment of the situation in the country and the authorities’ activity
- Citizens’ confidence in the institutes of society
- Trust in politicians, officials, public figures
During the event, the results of a sociological survey conducted by the Razumkov Centre Sociological Service in February-March, 2023, in all regions of Ukraine, except for the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Kherson regions, Crimea and the territories where hostilities are taking place were presented.
The event was held by the Razumkov Centre as part of the ENGAGE Program promoting public activity, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Pact in Ukraine. The content of the event is the sole responsibility of Pact and its partners and does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the US government.
The event was broadcast on the Ukrinform website and YouTube channel.