Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme of the European Union for the period 2022-2025.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- The myths and realities around the Commission President’s State of the Union speech
- TEPSA Brief: “The enlargement of the European Union: some aspects that deserve priority attention”, Jaap de Zwaan
- TEPSA Commentary: “Upgrading the EU’s unique democracy”, Jaap Hoeksma
- TEPSA Brief: “The war in Ukraine reshapes EU-NATO complementarity”, Kristi Raik
- TEPSA Brief: “Development impact in a geopolitical landscape: challenges and opportunities of Global Gateway”, Ugo Armanini, Mario Esteban, Iliana Olivié, María Santillán O´Shea
- TEPSA Commentary: “Conference on the Future of Europe: putting citizens at the centre”, Marta Arpio, Liis Jaansalu, Rebecca Rhlalou, Matteo Riceputi, Miroslav Stoyanov and Marie-Charlotte van Lamsweerde
- The elephant in the room: America’s role in European politics
- TEPSA Brief: “Unintended consequences: how the EU’s electric vehicle battery strategy supports autocracies”, Andrea Éltető
- European Council Experts’ Debrief July 2023: What should be the EU’s China strategy?
- TEPSA Commentary: “Genocide in Srebrenica: 28 years later”, Larisa Spahić