Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values Programme of the European Union for the period 2022-2025.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- Expert discussion: “EU policy pertaining to Russia: status, trends, prospects”, September 29 (Razumkov Centre, Ukraine)
- TEPSA Brief: “Digital trade integration: Global Trends”, Martina Francesca Ferracane
- Public Debate: “Next Steps in the EU Response to Russian Aggression: Building Unity from Diversity”, October 10
- Applications are OPEN for the TEPSA Academy 2022: “EU Security and Defence Policies”
- WATCH: “Regulating EU Exports: Dual-Use Items and Global Security”, Eleonora di Franco | TEPSA Explainers
- TEPSA Brief: “Assessing the role of human rights in the Recast EU Regulation on dual-use items”, Eleonora Di Franco
- “The EU’s Prospects for International Influence Post-Brexit: What Next for European Defence Integration?”, Anna Sophie Kirchmayr
- “Strategic Autonomy: A Multifaceted Issue”, María del Rocío García González
- “The EU is Ripe to be a Security Provider, But How?”, Mahmoud Javadi
- WATCH: “The ‘Double Crisis’ for EU Energy Security”, Trine Villumsen Berling, Izabela Surwillo and Veronika Slakaityte | TEPSA Explainers