Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- TEPSA Student Paper: “Tackling the Migration Challenge by Diversifying European Solidarity”, Lorenzo Lombardi
- TEPSA Student Paper: “Funding the Future: Showing Solidarity on Gender Equality”, Amy B. Sexton
- WATCH: “The Case for Gender Balance in Arms Control”, Federica Dall’Arche | TEPSA Explainers
- “Key dimensions of Arctic economies: subsistence, mixed, market, and their relative context”, Lara Johannsdottir and David Cook
- TEPSA Student Paper: “The Roots of Solidarity: How school systems can influence societies”, Constança Fonseca
- TEPSA Brief: “How the pandemic impacted the (human) right to education – the Slovak case”, Lucia Mokrá
- Call for Applications: TEPSA’s EU@Work Seminar on Digital Policies, Deadline September 1
- WATCH: European Strategic Autonomy | EuropeChats Episode 4
- Online Event: “Shaking EU solidarity in the Western Balkans: views from Albania, Kosovo and North Macedonia”, June 29
- TEPSA Slovenian Pre-Presidency Conference, Online, 17-18 June 2021