Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- Join us in person at our debate “EU Solidarity Under Stress: Views from the Capitals”, November 8
- Online Event: “European Solidarity: What Should and Can it Mean?”, October 28 (UI, Sweden)
- WATCH: Angela Merkel’s European Legacy | EuropeChats Episode 5
- WATCH: “A Short History of the Euro” | EU History Explained Episode 3
- WATCH: “European Solidarity and COVID Recovery: Hungary and the Czech Republic”, September 16
- TEPSA EU@Work Seminar on Digital Policies, October 26-29
- TEPSA Brief: “Multilateralism Reloaded: the EU’s way”, Ondrej Ditrych
- WATCH: “Croatia: Solidarity Lost in Translation”, Hrvoje Butković | TEPSA Explainers
- TEPSA Brief: “Equality Matters: Why and So What?”, Joshua Castellino
- TEPSA Brief: “Disequilibrium between Economic and Political integration: post-crisis challenges for the EU”, Juan Díez-Nicolás