Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- WATCH: “Europe 2021-2020: Looking Back & Thinking Ahead” | #EuropeChats Episode 9
- “European Solidarity in Action: the Future of the European Union”, December 21 (FIIA, Finland)
- TEPSA Brief: “Is the EU fit for the Green Deal? Lessons from Policy Coherence for Sustainable Development”, Ondřej Horký-Hlucháň (IIR, Czech Republic)
- WATCH: “The EU as a Global Actor in Climate Action”, Joshua Castellino | TEPSA Explainers
- French Pre-Presidency Conference, Paris, 9-10 December 2021
- TEPSA and Sciences Po CEE organise a Conference on The 2022 French Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- WATCH: Recommendations from members of the TEPSA network to the French Presidency
- WATCH: European Solidarity in Action – Discussion with Michael Kaeding | #EuropeChats Episode 8
- “European Solidarity: (Mis)interpretation in Slovakia”, December 1 (IESIR, Slovakia)
- “Solidarity in the EU: does it exist?”, December 6 (IIR, Czech Republic)