Europe for Citizens Programme
TEPSA is a beneficiary of an Operating Grant awarded in the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union for the period 2018-2020.
Within its work programme, TEPSA organises a number of events both in Brussels and in the member states, in cooperation with its member institutes.
The Operating grant also supports the statutory activities of the TEPSA Secretariat, such as the meetings of the governing bodies and TEPSA’s communication activities.
- WATCH: “The Political Enemy”, Lyubomir Stefanov | TEPSA Explainers
- SEND IN YOUR QUESTIONS! EuropeChats Episode 2 is COMING SOON!
- TEPSA Brief: “Targeted Incremental Economic Responses to Democratic Backsliding in the EU”, Tom Theuns
- WATCH: “Solidarity Clashes with Geo-Politics”, Senem Aydin-Düzgit & Ozgehan Senyuva | TEPSA Explainers
- WATCH: “What is the EU?” | EuropeChats Episode 1
- Applications open for TEPSA Student Contest 2021!
- “Everything you wanted to know about the EU” | EuropeChats premieres THIS THURSDAY!
- Watch: “A New Quality of EU-Ukraine Solidarity”, Mykhailo Pashkov | TEPSA Explainers
- TEPSA Brief: “Common Agricultural Policy and Policy Coherence for Development”, Sara Canali and Michaël de Clercq
- WATCH: “Euroscepticism in Malta”, Mark Harwood | TEPSA Explainers