Fritz Thyssen Foundation
Sciences Po Paris (France), University of Cologne (Germany), Trans European Policy Studies Association (TEPSA) (Belgium)
THESEUS is a joint activity of Sciences Po Paris, the Jean Monnet Chair of the University of Cologne, the Trans European Policy Studies Association (Brussels) and the Fritz Thyssen Foundation (Cologne).
Emerging from a Franco-German initiative, THESEUS considers itself as European network of thinkers, actors and ideas, whose aim is to promote the mutual understanding of societies in Europe. THESEUS is striving for an open and constructive dialogue about the future challenges of Europe.
For more information please see http://theseus.uni-koeln.de/
THESEUS Summer School for Young Leaders
- bring together young excellent professionals and researchers
- address global challenges and European answers
- promote transnational interdisciplinary networks
The THESEUS Summer Schools tackle the internal and external challenges which Europe faces. Climate change, energy policy, migration, demographic developments and terrorism are global challenges for which a new European generation has to find ways forward. These issues concern not only political decision-makers but all actors in European societies. At the same time they require complex interdisciplinary international solutions.
THESEUS aims at participants with different national, cultural and professional backgrounds, enabling them to create a sustainable network of young leaders.
- THESEUS-ECOPAS PhD Workshop 2016 (22/02/2016)
- THESEUS Final Conference, 17-18 March 2016, Cologne: “The European Union between integration and disintegration – Reflections on the last decade and beyond” (17/02/2016)
- THESEUS PhD Workshop 2016, 21-22 January 2016, Paris (05/10/2015)
- THESEUS Public Lecture with ECJ President Vassilios Skouris, 19 November 2015, Cologne (05/10/2015)
- THESEUS Inaugural Lecture by Fabien Terpan, Sciences Po Grenoble, 28 October 2015, Cologne (05/10/2015)
- THESEUS Award Lecture, 26 October 2015, Cologne (05/10/2015)
- THESEUS Newsletter September 2015 (01/10/2015)
- THESEUS Award for Promising Research on European Integration 2015 (23/06/2015)
- THESEUS Summer School 2015 in Brussels, 22-26 June 2015 (12/02/2015)
- Past events at the Jean Monnet Chair, University of Cologne – Autumn 2014 (11/11/2014)