To scrutinise the priorities and challenges of the Presidency, TEPSA and its Swedish Member Institute, the Swedish Institute of International Affairs, hosted the Swedish Pre-Presidency Conference on 1 and 2 December 2022 in Stockholm and livestreamed online.
In the context of the Swedish Pre-Presidency Conference, the DiCE project supported a panel to discuss “The Reconstruction of Ukraine and the Future of Europe”, which took place as a parallel session of the conference between 16:45-18:00 CET on December 1.
- Nona Mikhelidze, PhD, Senior Fellow, Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), Rome;
- Svitlana Chekunova, Leading Expert, Energy, Razumkov Center, Kiev;
- Torbjörn Becker, PhD Director, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics;
- Matteo Bonomi, PhD, Senior Fellow, Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), Rome;
- Moderator: Fredrik Löjdquist, Director of the Stockholm Centre for East European Studies (SCEEUS).
Learn more about the Swedish PPC here.
Read the report from the panel here.