The CEE is pleased to announce the CEE interviews Digests-Why research matters by presenting researchers’ publications:
- Florence Faucher and Gérôme Truc present their collective book Face aux attentats published by PUF (Presses Universitaires de France) in November 2020.
Through a multidisciplinary approach in the social sciences, this book offers keys to understand the effects and reactions of French society (from the street to social medias, and from victims to political leaders) in the face of the attacks of November 2015 and July 2016.
They answer the following questions:
- How can the social sciences and humanities help us to understand the collective and individual impact of the attacks, and to better cope with them?
- What was special about the attacks of January and November 2015?
- What are the interactions between the state and public opinion in response to the attacks of January and November 2015 ?
- What impact do the attacks have on our society?
Read more here.